Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gypsy Chick @ Pink Paislee!

Hey friends, I am really excited to announce the upcoming release of my first collection with Pink Paislee! This is a wonderful paper scrapbooking company who have some really gorgeous designs ... so how exciting!

My new collection, titled 'Father Chrismas' features all those wonderful vintage images of jolly old Santa from the golden age of postcards (early 1900's). Due for release into stores soon, you won't want to miss this one for all your holiday creations! Do keep checking the Pink Paislee website for further details, and retail/wholesale information on where to purchase 'Father Christmas'.


It's an honor to be designing for Pink Paislee alongside such designers as the very fabulous House of 3 designers (Rhonna Farrer, Heidi Swapp, and Janet Hopkins). They have a gorgeous new collection out called 'Parisian Anthology' - check it out on the sneak peek page at the Pink Paislee website.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on designing with such a wonderful company...I know the line will be gorgeous and I can't wait to see it in person! As I don't do Facebook I thought I would answer your question about which shop here...I think perhaps Scrapbook Graphics or The Digichick...maybe Little Dreamer Designs or Catscrap? Regardless of which shop you decide upon, I will make sure to follow as I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!