Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - opening the pages on a new book!


Happy 2011 dear friends! I hope 2011 brings you peace, prosperity, and many new wonderful memories.

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce.


I want to share some vintage postcards with you today from my collection - all with a 'New Year's' theme. Feel free to use these in all your personal and commercial creations (small business), bu please don't redistribute (work them into your own designs). Provide a link-back to this page if you can and I will be most grateful! :)

How to download: click on the image, then click again to get the largest size. Right click and save to your computer. Please leave a comment if you download, thank you!


I love the sweet graphics on this one ...
©Gypsy Chick 2010

... and this adorable angel arrives with New Year's Greetings ...
©Gypsy Chick 2010


... These French postcards are so adorable ... 
©Gypsy Chick 2010

... Isn't she just the sweetest?!  
Happy 2011 everyone ;)
©Gypsy Chick 2010

9 comments:

  1. You are so generous, Jodie - thanks for sharing more of your beauties with us. I especially like the French one with the kids sledding. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Dee! I hope to share a lot of wonderful images here in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a Happy New Year to You too. Thank You for sharing the lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing gorgeous work, Jodie! Your work (and you personally) are just stellar! And, of course, love your ongoing use of the Public Domain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what beautiful images! I just love them! What a neat discovery I made today! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jodie! I just got your note over at Flickr...sure you can feature my Joy card. Thanks so much!
    Danielle
    www.danielleflanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jodie! I just found you on Jessica Sprague's shop and I loooooooooooove it!! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you - downloaded/shared first postcard and linked to blog at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-Beach-Auction/182783758494913 - Happy New Year in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!