Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Butterfly Garden Launch: CHA Los Angeles 2011

The Craft and Hobby Association Convention (CHA) is the largest craft convention in the world - and what an exciting time it was last week in Los Angeles as I saw the launch of my first full paper collection with Pink Paislee - 'Butterfly Garden'. It was a great time of catching up with some old friends, and making lots of new ones. The Pink Paislee booth was buzzing with lots of activity and the Butterfly Garden collection won quite a few hearts :) .... Thought you might like to see a few photos ...  I didn't get as many detailed shots as I would have liked, cause I got too caught up in the excitement! Ooops! But if you want to see close-up details of the collection itself, I have some detailed images here, and on the Gypsy Chick Facebook Page here.
Here I am with the owner of Pink Paislee, Rebecca (left) in front of the
Butterfly Garden display.
The Pink Paislee Booth Winter CHA 2011.

The Butterfly Garden display.



Butterfly Garden Creations
Some of the embellishments from Butterfly Garden


Demonstrating with the Butterfly Garden Collection.
Heidi Swapp at the Pink Paislee booth.


Rhonna Farrer and Janet Hopkins were there too.


Me with Cosmo Cricket.


Debby Schuh dropped by the Pink Paislee booth to say hi to me.
Still can't believe we graduated from the same small-town College
in Ohio some years ago. What a small world! :)

and finally, check out this video created by BlueMoonScrapbooking.com which gives a quick tour of the Pink Paislee booth from Winter CHA 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Your Butterfly Garden collection is the prettiest paper and embellishments of the entire show! Can't wait to get my order and start creating. This collection is absolute perfection on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Nancy!! I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail too! It's wonderful to receive your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your collection as I told you when I meet you at CHA. :) I attended a make'n'take with you on the first day of the convention. I don't know if you remember me, I don't blame you. You can check out my blog if you wanted to "see" a face with the comment.. :)

    I can't wait to get this paperline in our store.. I love it.. Thanks for creating it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!