Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Launched on JessicaSprague.com!

I am very excited to announce that you can now purchase my digital scrapbook creations and photo editing tools on JessicaSprague.com! Check out my new store, selling under the brand name of 'Jodie Lee' HERE.

Many of you will have heard of Jessica Sprague. This very talented lady is somewhat of a legend in the digital and hybrid scrapbooking arena!


As a well known contributing editor to the Creating Keepsakes Magazine, her passion is helping people tell the stories of their life with paper and pixels.  Her tutorials on Photoshop are absolutely awesome. I've been sampling a few myself lately, and even though I've been using Photoshop for 20 years, I'm still learning some fantastic tips and tricks from Jessica!
A few years back, Jessica featured some of my Vintage Boho Frames from ScrapArtist.com in her 'Computer Tricks for  Scrapbooking 3' Magazine.  

So I am more than excited to be now selling my digital products on www.JessicaSprague.com and I look forward to bringing you a ton of awesome new creations!

2 comments:

  1. Jodie, this is fantastic! Your talents are true gifts - congrats!! ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Leena! Comments like that really make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!