Friday, September 16, 2011

Free Printable: Butterfly Garden Gift Tags!

I have a free printable for you today ...  a collage sheet of pretty butterfly tags!

These images were sourced from a beautiful vintage book on butterflies ... and the tags were actually the inspiration for the whole Butterfly Garden Collection that I created and licensed to Pink Paislee!

These would make really pretty gift tags, embellished with glitter, ribbons and antique buttons! Have fun, and I'd love to see what you create with these!
To download on a Mac: Click the image above, then right click 'open image in new window'. This will take you to a larger preview. Click again, to get the maximum image. Right click, save to your computer.

If that didn't work for you, (I noticed blogger recently changed the way we view images), you can also DOWNLOAD HERE.
Terms of Use: Please observe PERSONAL use only. This image is under copyright.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and thanks so much for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! so perfect with a project I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!