Friday, September 30, 2011

Your Butterfly Garden Creations!

I've been collecting these for a while now, so thought I would show you some of the prettiest Butterfly Garden creations around!  All creations below incorporate the Butterfly Garden Scrapbook Collection (Gypsy Chick/Pink Paislee). Other materials may have been used as well.  Aren't these so pretty?!!

Butterfly Garden Layout by Gabrielle Pollacco

Butterfly Garden Layout by StarSallorScrapper.


Butterfly Garden Letter Box by Nancy Damiano.


Butterfly Garden Collage by Luuuuv2scrap at Scrapbook.com


Butterfly Garden Altered Box by Mammatiffy at Scrapbook.com
Butterfly Garden Layout by Gerry V. Ghent at Scrapbook.com

Butterfly Garden Mask by Steph Devlin at PinkPaislee.com

Butterfly Garden Layout by Paulien Vandenbosch at PinkPaislee.com

Butterfly Garden Layout by Jana

Butterfly Garden Mini Album by Ilene Tell at twopeasinabucket.com

Butterfly Garden Card Creation by Vio

Butterfly Garden Mini Album by Stephanie

Butterfly Garden Layout by Joycekers at Scrapbook.com

Butterfly Garden Layout by Mammatiffy at Scrapbook.com

Butterfly Garden card creation by MagdaLena at Scrapbook.com

Butterfly Garden Layout by Mona Pendleton.

Butterfly Garden card creation by Joanna

Butterfly Garden card creation by Stephanie Kraft

Well, there we go! Just a few of the amazing creations I've seen around and about online. It's wonderful to see all the fantastic creations you've created with the Butterfly Garden Collection! If you have one yourself, email me a photo and I will add it here. 

2 comments:

  1. Jodie! i didn't know you created the Butterfly Garden line! it is BEAUTIFUL. I look forward to more lines from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm just learning now that you also had created one of my favorite papers! You are truly amazing Jodi, you are my idol! Hugz Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!