Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trade Card Tuesday Winner!

Paul Browning is the winner of this week's 'Trade Card Tuesday' challenge. Paul has created an adorable greeting card with the Fairy Tradecard Freebie  I gave out on my blog last week. Here is Paul's card! Isn't is so pretty! I love his attention to detail. He even used a 'Jodie Lee' printable paper from the 'French Market' pack, and sewed it onto the card!
And take a peek at Paul's blogger page 'The Artsiders' when you get a chance. He has some very gorgeous creative ideas for card designs - very inspiring indeed. Congratulations Paul, check your mailbox for a signed copy of my new book:

2 comments:

  1. Aww Thanks Jodie. Looking forward to it. In fact, very excited about it lol. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jodie! I really love the card Paul made! I went to his blog and you're right, he has some amazing projects! Beautiful cards and just inspiring! Thanks for sharing! I love your newest paper design...I want to buy the papers though....is that possible?? Have a very beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!! xoxo, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!