Friday, May 25, 2012

Winner of the Nature Garden Paper Pack ...

Diana Joy, you are the winner of the Nature Garden 6x6 pack for your blog comment welcoming Frank Garcia to the Jodie Lee Designs Creative Team! :) 

"I've followed Frank from the start ... and his growth as an artist is apparent. I love that he can layer many embellishments with success. When I do it it looks like a hazard site. He's an inspiration always."

Make sure you check out Frank's blog and all his amazing paper projects - where you'll find inspiration galore and lots of neat little tricks and techniques.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow....this is great news. Do I watch for an email?? Thanks. I always check out Frank's work via his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,

    If you could email me with your details, that would be great. I wanted to get in touch, but I couldn't see any email address anywhere on your blog. email me at jodiepatterson (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!